Full remote possible
COMA VALENCIA S.L. – DIGITAL MARKETING
Your codes breathe life into our ideas. You make pixels dance and users reach their goals. Your problem-solving enthusiasm knocks down even the strongest bug.
And decisions? You make them quickly and confidently. Surrounded by a team of specialists, you’re at your best – and you’re extremely fond of clean codes and the latest tech stack.
Do you recognize yourself? Then work with us as a Frontend Developer (f/m/d) on websites and web apps that inspire people. In a team. In Valencia, Munich (Germany), or remotely.
- You implement sophisticated user interfaces – for websites and web applications of our national and international customers.
- Frontend standards and creative problem solving with new technologies? You can do both.
- You are the interface between design, development, and customer. And you love teamwork, feedback and sharing experiences.
- Your code reviews are systematic, thoroughly and move our development team and our customers forward. Quality rules!
Whom we’re looking for
- You write clean, performant and sustainable code.
- Questioning, consulting, taking responsibility: That’s your thing.
- Web development with new tools and technologies makes you smile.
- Your sense of UI/UX design is spot-on, your eye for animation is convincing.
- You have good English skills.
- You bring the following technology stack:
-> Very good knowledge of CSS3, Sass and PostCSS.
-> Very good knowledge of HTML5.
-> Experience with at least one of these frameworks: React, Angular, Vue.js.
-> If possible, experience with Tailwind CSS.
-> Very good knowledge with git and Gitflow.
-> Not afraid of CMS connectivity: TYPO3 / Statamic / WordPress.
-> Experience with build automation (node.js, gulp, webpack) and deployment.
-> Understanding of IT security (OWASP).
-> Experienced with design systems and modular construction of frontends (Photoshop/Figma to code).
-> Feeling for perfomance and usability.
What we offer
- A dynamic agency environment with versatile, well-known clients and exciting projects.
- You will work in an interdisciplinary and international team (daily cooperation with our German headquarter in Munich)
- Familiar working atmosphere with motivated and friendly colleagues.
- Work-life party: Look forward to flexible working hours instead of constant overtime.
- Homeoffice is normal for us, office too. Just get the best out of it.
- Attractive conditions and diverse career development opportunities await you.
- We offer you flexible working hours in a flat hierarchy and short decision-making paths.
- Remote working is possible.
We are the experts for digital customer experience in Valencia / Munich (Germany). For us counts: B2B or B2C, national or international, the most important thing is, that it is digital! That’s why we’re looking for a specialist like you to drive the development of the web with us and implement our mission in fantastic projects and for exciting customers: Digital. People. Inspire.
We are owner-managed and located in the city centre of Valencia since 2016 in addition to our main location in Munich, which was founded in 2000. Are you ready for coma? – Kathrin Adelberg is looking forward to your application.
If you have the profile, we are looking for and want to work with us, contact us and apply!
Send your CV and application to Kathrin Adelberg: email@example.com.