full remote possible
COMA VALENCIA S.L. – DIGITAL MARKETING
We are looking for a Senior WordPress Developer for our office in Valencia, who has extensive experience in web development with WordPress. As soon as possible, we want your support in a permanent position for our office in Valencia, Spain. Remote work is also a possibility.
Whom we’re looking for
- You are a seasoned WordPress Developer with at least 5 years of professional experience.
- You write clean, performant and sustainable code.
- You always have a good answer to the following question: Page Builder, Gutenberg Editor, Custom Fields or even Headless?
- You bring the following skills with you:
-> Experience in implementing complex WordPress systems.
-> Good knowledge in the development of WordPress Plugins.
-> Solid expertise in CSS3, HTML5 and PHP.
-> Experience with build automation and deployment.
- You take responsibility for your work.
- You like to deal with new technologies.
- You have good English skills.
- You have the ability to effectively meet tight deadlines, have a good working style both independently and as part of a team.
- You have passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you.
- You enjoy working on web projects.
What we offer
- A dynamic agency environment with versatile, well-known clients and exciting projects.
- You will work in an interdisciplinary and international team (daily cooperation with our German headquarter in Munich)
- Familiar working atmosphere with motivated and friendly colleagues.
- Work-life party: Look forward to flexible working hours instead of constant overtime.
- Homeoffice is normal for us, office too. Just get the best out of it.
- Attractive conditions and diverse career development opportunities await you.
- We offer you flexible working hours in a flat hierarchy and short decision-making paths.
- Remote working is possible.
We are the experts for digital customer experience in Valencia / Munich (Germany). For us counts: B2B or B2C, national or international, the most important thing is, that it is digital! That’s why we’re looking for a specialist like you to drive the development of the web with us and implement our mission in fantastic projects and for exciting customers: Digital. People. Inspire.
We are owner-managed and located in the city centre of Valencia since 2016 in addition to our main location in Munich, which was founded in 2000. Are you ready for coma? – Kathrin Adelberg is looking forward to your application.
If you have the profile, we are looking for and want to work with us, contact us and apply! Send your CV and application to Kathrin Adelberg: firstname.lastname@example.org.